• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Wood X................

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KitaruSapien

R.I.P.
Moving back to my home state of Florida, probably
LOL! Yes, folks, another 'wack-o' seeking to ply the skies with his own wooden core/composite skinned creation is upon you. My ship has been tested by glider, R/C, rocket, rocket-glider versions and extensively in the X-Plane simulator program(I can't afford a proper CFD testing regimen.) I would test-fly her as a RPV if I could afford it for safety-sake, but I can't afford to, so that's that. I do, however, have a back-pack/belly reserve parachute for myself & I've her rigged with a 62' cargo parachute on a ballistic spreader gun/rocket-propelled drogue for those nasty "Murphy" scenarios out there that don't give a crap how good a builder you are, how good your ship is, how proven the design is, how good your DAR is, how good the weather is, how good a pilot you are, how good the controllers are, ect.

SO, anyhew....what I'd like is CONSTRUCTIVE criticism/questions/comments/suggestions/thoughts on my work thus far. PLEASE, if you are one of those folks who simply can't be CONSTRUCTIVE in your thoughts, then keep it to yourself. I'm not going to just chuck 4 years of my hard work into the nearest dump. I will fly this ship, it's only a matter of when and how. GOOD, solid input is always invaluable, and I will be as safe as I can(hence, the parachute on both ship and pilot.) Thanks ya'll, I look forward to hearing from you.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Incom_SkunkWorks/

PS: GREAT FORUM!!!!!

Back