• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

13B turbo in a Cozy IV

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Slade

I'm in the process of configuring a 2 rotor, 3rd generation 13B Mazda engine in my Cozy IV. The engine is mounted, the cowlings are done, the redrive and fuel injection computer are in place. I'm waiting for the intake which is being built by Bruce Turrentine. If you're interested in the rotary, you'll find lots of information, links etc. on my web site at http://kgarden.com/cozy/chap23.htm My thought process for using this engine is also discussed in detail.

Feel free to ask questions. If I know the answer I'll be happy to supply it, but please note that I don't know all the answers on this subject. I don't even know what all the questions are yet.

Regards,
John Slade

Back