• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Yuma Colorado

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

freerangequark

Hi,
Are there any members here near Yuma Colorado (Not Yuma Arizona) who might be able to lend me a hand? There is a project there that is being sold by the son and widow of the gentleman who was building it. Unfortunately neither of them are knowledgable about the project and cannot answer many questions about it. I am hoping to find someone local to Yuma Colorado who might be able to have a look at it for me, take an inventory or parts and conditions, and provide photographs as well. I will be happy to pay you for your time.

Please contact me if you can help.

Regards,
Glenn Gordon
[email protected]

Back