• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Fisher FP 303 for first timer???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rumby

G'day Everyone,

I am a first time builder and am most interested in the Fisher FP 303 for my first build. This would most likely be equipped with the Hirth F33 as sold in the complete package by Fisher. Does anyone have any experience or knowledge of the flying and building characteristics / complexities of this aircraft and engine combination? How does it fair to something like the mini-max? Any info or insight you could offer me on this aircraft would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Rumby

Back