• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

American Legend Aircraft Company

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jman

Site Developer
Just got an email from the Leged folks that I thought I would pass on.

New Purchase Program

January 30, 2006

American Legend Aircraft Company is pleased to announce a new Legend Cub Deposit Program. Previously, a purchaser was required to place a 10% non-refundable deposit for their new Legend Cub in order to reserve a production slot. Now, a purchaser has the option of reserving the delivery date of their new Legend Cub with a $ 2,400.00 refundable deposit. This reduces your risk while still reserving your position. To reserve the delivery date of your new Legend Cub or discuss the details of the new refundable deposit program, please contact me.

Jim Lewman
American Legend Aircraft Company
903-885-7000
[email protected]

Back