• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Thank you Orion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jman

Site Developer
Forgive me if somone has already beat me to this but I would like to take a moment and publicly thank Orion for what he has done for HBA. He has reached just over 5000 posts and those of you who have been around awhile will know that each and every one of them have had substance to them. A very large number of them have been articles in and of themselves.

Those of you who have been around awhile will also know that the owner of this site (me) has been absent for very long stretches between deployments and training. Really all he does is pay the bills. So there is no question that HBA would not exist and be a help to anyone if it had not been for Orion's long term support of this site. There are others, of course, but Orion is chief among them. Thanks Bill, from the bottom of my heart.

If he has impacted you in any way, let's let him know about it in this thread.

Back