Help Support HomeBuiltAirplanes Forum by donating:
- Last Activity:
- Jul 15, 2019 at 10:49 PM
- Nov 9, 2006
- Likes Received:
Share This Page
Well-Known Member, 49, from Hendersonville, North Carolina
- wwalton was last seen:
- Viewing thread Wing strut compressive load test., Jul 15, 2019 at 10:49 PM
- Aug 23, 1969 (Age: 49)
- Home Page:
- Hendersonville, North Carolina
- Current / Future projects:
- Cassutt-I have the Plans and a Shop. Two Cassutt partial projects. Planning to build both as racers. One for Formula 1 and the other for SuperVee.
A&P, F-16 Crew Chief, CFI, former regional jet captain,
- Past Projects:
- Rebuilt the wings on a Fisher 303 and flew several years. Owned and did minor work on a RANS S-10 and a Varieze.
AA Airbus First Officer
Share a Champ for good weather flying. Would like to race at Reno in formula 1.