I learned from the thread that the problems are mostly related to rudder and elevators. I thought that this can be solved by increasing the area of both of those as drawn in the attachment. I never seen that done before, but I think it is doable.
I have read lots of Seawind accident report online, they all refer to an engine problem. Can't find any accident report not related to Engine malfunctioning of some sort.
here are links to some of those reports:
Greeting all members,
I have been dreaming of scratch building aircraft from Plan. I actually bought a plan from Zenith Air, 650B, and was in the process of ordering sheet metal until I ran into an Amphibian plan kit that I fell in love with. It is the Seawind 3000. Searching on line, I found...