As prior posted. I gave up on the nose cap. I disliked the hard edge at the rear . I removed the paper and used extra half ribs. I like my airfoil imperfections in line with airflow .
The paper is glued on very well with Gorilla glue . Better than epoxy. Either will work . Scallop the...
The rear wing will make right around 62% per sq ft lift of the front wing due to the wake.
The airfoils good on the Flea are most reflexed foils . The 43015/13 works very well and easy to cut. The 23015 is kinda standard but has a sharper stall and fall value. My 43015 could mush at 60%...
Right. The 293 is a bit too high also. 6*?
Gets the tail up but the thrust line is way too low. My Friends '293(modded to have some wing gap ) had it set up to about 4 and we moved the engine about 1/2 in up at the front mount. Ran out of room at that point but it was better. Mostly the...
I hope that your rearwing mount has some adjustment . It is very steep . The rear wing will fly at plus 2 degrees regardless of the front wing. That puts the engine at minus 6 when it should be zero ish.
I had a Headwind /VW .It was hard to get out of. Easier getting in then out . Too big for the Baby V twins to tug around IMHO . Maybe with downsizing the fuse tubing a couple sizes,and using a cleaner airfoil with a little more wing .
Hard to draw the load paths that it will see and do a paper test. Much easier to build it and set it up and give it a twist. Plus the actual loading stress will check all of the joints etc. Build it break it move to MK 2 version.
RE the 2 post above this /
No diagonal/drag strength. Take every other rib and add some angle inside of the spar box to prevent the structure from paralleling.
You can use paper over the solid foam but it dents easy. Works fine tho and paints with latex well.