Help Support HomeBuiltAirplanes Forum by donating:
Share This Page
Well-Known Member, Female, from Choppergirl's Flying Circus ★★☠★★ AIR-WAR.ORG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-I9TqH2oSYs Feb 8, 2020
- choppergirl was last seen:
- Feb 20, 2020 at 3:01 AM
- Home Page:
- Front Line Fighter Pilot for the Resistance
- Current / Future projects:
- Weaponized Drone Research and Development to counter authoritarian and statist anti-uSUA installations and deployments designed and implemented by Obsequious Yes Men and Whores of the State. Defense of Raw Freedom and Proscribed Civil Liberties.
- Past Projects:
- Democritization of Violence to further the Personal Defense of Individual Liberties from Government Threats of Violence to Conform and Obey any Rules or Laws created by such dangerous Thug Organizations, which have openly and persistently threatened unadulterated freedom throughout history.
I bought my 1st airplane project, Dorothy, a 1981 DSK Flatlander Volmer Jensen VJ-24w, on ebay for $38.
I bought my 2nd airplane project, Alice, a Chotia Woodhopper with two new old stock engines for $99, off Barnstormers.
My 3rd airplane project, Jennie Poorgirl, a Poorboy Pusher UL, I got free.
Victoria, my aircraft carrier, was a free rusty boat trailer off of Craigslist.
☠ ☠ ☠ I use to build a video game ☠ ☠ ☠
to make the most viscious and brutal online aerial combat ever.
My arena was a poetry of debris and destruction raining from the sky.
My BFeditor.org Profile, 27,000 profile views
"Mademoiselle, vous êtes la première aero-chauffeuse du monde!" -- Santos Dumont, 1903
May your world be filled with struggle,
violence, discord, strife, creativity, and innovation.
Poorgirl Pickup Trip Pictures
Click here to browse all my picture albums on HBA
Your wingspan is 18.5ft, the bridge clearance is 18 ft, would it be a cool trick if you deliberately skidded your airplane under the bridge? This is the kind of thing I think of bored at parties while boys are trying to chat me up.Then I think, how about riding the rails like a skateboarder with your landing gear along a high voltage steel distribution cable. Wouldn't the lightning discharge be epic cool as your plane jumped to equal voltage potential with the line?
What if I had a grappling hook bolt and spring on the end of your wing, and I shot it out at a free standing telephone pole in an empty field, so I became like a control line airplane with an ever tightening radius accelerating around the pole, until at maximum aircraft survivable speed, I released the grappling hook link and continued in a straight line. What about solid rockets pointed in various directions on the tail of my plane, that could be electronically fired to spin me around 180 degrees or more during a stall, and be blown off and ejected when I wanted to end the turn, again with a button.