I got the cowling in the paint booth, I has 2 coats of primer and a coat of pain on it now. The elevators are attached and wires hooked up so now they go up and down.
still moving forward though slowly
Been putting coats of Yellow on the wing, now I have two coats on the bottom and one on the top
I have also been tinkering with the control cables and tail feathers. The tail feathers are on and the rudder goes left and right when you push the peddles
Not a lot of progress to report, life has been to busy to get very far on the project.
I did run some of the cables, the rudder pedals are hooked up to the turn buckle. I also got a coat of primer on the top of one of the wings.
ironed the fabric over the rear turtle deck, then glued fabric to the front turtle deck. My plan is to do the re-enforcing patches and tapes, on the upper part, then paint the areas were the comm antenna and the tail feathers will attach. attach the tail feathers then run the cables before...