• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
choppergirl

Cotton Candy Theme - Cheshire Cat Barnstormer Girl Color Scheme

What I want to do when I get it finished, is take it to air shows with a bunch of cosplayers in character dressed up like characters from the Wizard of Oz or Alice in Wonderland. Buy a cotton candy machine, spun sugar is cheep, and have my volunteer cosplayers running around the airshow with purple and pink cotton candy on sticks giving cotton candy away free. Everybody's eye would be on the pink and purple cotton candy being given away for free, which would gravitate them even more to my airplane where the cotton candy machine was and the cotton candy colored airplane.

I have this idea for a toy airplane that looks roughly like my plane, that I could mass produce and put a little purple and pink paint on and give away to kids.

Maybe with a little weight on it, it could be even made to sort of fly. Basically, like the little balsa planes you'd buy in a toy store in a little plastic baggie for a dollar
like in the 1950's?

It's just 3 pieces of balsa or pine or cardboard, glued together with a little bit of Titlebond glue.

I just kind of made a rough sketch in Paint. Fast to mass produce a lot of them cheaply with an exacto knife or bandsaw as a free giveaway to kids, something they can just swoop around in the air in the car on the way home.

I'm thinking maybe two rubber stamps to put my name on the wings,or glue some printed paper from my printer.

Maybe add some friggin glitter even... with glitter glue.

Dress like the Cheshire cat which haspurple and pink stripes....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Cheshire-Cat-Costume-Halloween-Fancy-Dress-/272724432458?var=&epid=1630196616&hash=item3f7fa4964a:m:m7AqieZ8yCboA7Fpeaa1mTw

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Cheshire-Cat-Costume-Adult-Alice-in-Wonderland-Halloween-Fancy-Dress-/292149780678?var=&hash=item44057be0c6:m:m-RyB2eyuIQ86hffwiC2DxA

And give out free cotton candy, have pink and purple balloons tied to my table, and give out free toy planes...

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2380057.m570.l1313.TR12.TRC2.A0.H0.Xcotton+candy+machine.TRS0&_nkw=cotton+candy+machine&_sacat=0

The old codger contingent at the little local EAA airshows are going to be like WTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!
There are no comments to display.

Album information

Album owner
choppergirl
Date created
Item count
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Album privacy

choppergirl