• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Sonerai IILS building plans

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

airforcemike53

Recently purchased an IILS and looking for some building plans. Not sure if any members have some they'd like to share or is my only option to purchase them for $145.00. Also, do the building plans include the weight and balance info? Datum line and such... With that said, needing the bolts which attach the wings as the acft I purchased is being transported with the wings off and massing the hardware. I imagine there a slew of other parts I'll need and when the acft arrives in two days, I can start the unknown.

I have a set of plans that might be what your looking for. Are you planning on going to SnF since your nearby? I'll be there all week.
I will be either out flying or on standby which is a 3 hour call out. Sadly I don't think I can go this year. When do you get in? My duty starts this Sunday.

Recently purchased an IILS and looking for some building plans. Not sure if any members have some they'd like to share or is my only option to purchase them for $145.00. Also, do the building plans include the weight and balance info? Datum line and such... With that said, needing the bolts which attach the wings as the acft I purchased is being transported with the wings off and massing the hardware. I imagine there a slew of other parts I'll need and when the acft arrives in two days, I can start the unknown.
I wouldn't put much trust in the new plans...

My mistake! I just read your post about the 1/2" holes in the carry through. So sorry! I can scan my old plans and send them to you.... it is not as though you didn't pay the designer already ;)

My mistake! I just read your post about the 1/2" holes in the carry through. So sorry! I can scan my old plans and send them to you.... it is not as though you didn't pay the designer already ;)
In the plans, does it mention specifics about the canopy? The sonerai I recently purchased will need a make over of the canopy. I'm not sure it could handle much wind.

In the plans, does it mention specifics about the canopy? The sonerai I recently purchased will need a make over of the canopy. I'm not sure it could handle much wind.

Attachments

• image_67149057.JPG
    image_67149057.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • image_67195137.JPG
    image_67195137.JPG
    977.3 KB · Views: 0
  • image_67181825.JPG
    image_67181825.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
Can't seem to edit so let me add- that canopy frame looks like mine, but what looks like a strap across is different, and there is no wood in my canopy, all metal. I will post pics later today.

Back