• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Song inspired by airplane crash

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill-Higdon

I wasn't sure whether this goes here or in flight safety. Professor of Rock brought up Blood Rocks DOA
According to Bloodrock guitarist Lee Pickens, the origin of the song is about an airplane incident he encountered when he was a teenager.e an airline pilot. "When I was 17, I wanted to be an airline pilot. I had just gotten out of this airplane with a friend of mine, at this little airport, and I watched him take off. He went about 200 feet in the air, rolled and crashed."

Back