• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Airplane For Sale Two CGS Hawks for sale....Bypass Sale!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Derswede

Well, in recovery at present....5 bypass surgery survived. But, even with insurance, a huge bill to pay. So, both of my Hawks are up for sale. One is a project bird, needs recover. The second is an N-numbered flying bird. The project bird is powered by a Rotax 467, is complete and is stored in my warehouse. It will fit a Penske or a Uhaul truck for transport. Bring your own trailer tag and you can have the boat trailer it was on originally. New tires on it, I never received the title.

The flying bird is powered by a 503 Rotax. Runs/flies great. Based at a private strip south of Greensboro, NC. Have one guy looking at present, offered the pair at $10,000, which would make a dent in what I owe the hospital. Hate to have to make such a decision, but not much choice. Not old enough for SS yet, and me not being able to work will probably kill my company.
Life can be the pits on occasion, but it beats pushing up daisies!!

Derswede (PM me with any questions, need of photos, etc.)

Back