• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Composite Tube Joining

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bvahnee

Hello everyone,

I run a small manufacturing company located north of Boston. Over the past year & a half I’ve been developing a mechanical fastening system specifically for carbon fiber tubes. If you or someone you know needs help designing, manufacturing, and testing a composite tube frame (or another component with tube construction) I would love to help. The amount of destructive testing done on the fastener is pretty extensive so I can help with providing tube diameter and wall thickness specs for the load expected on the joint. Thanks for the consideration.

Advanced Engineering Corp.
Danvers, MA

shockabsorber.jpg

Back