• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

inspection rings and covers?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

13brv3

Supporting Member
Greetings,

I need to add a couple inspection/access plates to a metal fuselage, and I'm hoping there is someone out there putting a CNC machine to use making these for the experimental market. I found a couple threads in general searches, but all the links are now dead. What I'm looking for is structural type flush assemblies that have a rear reinforcing ring and flush cover, with all the platenut and screw holes cut. I can't believe I haven't been able to find someone selling these. This is one of those times I wish I had my old CNC router back, instead of the mill, which is just a little too small to make them.

Anyone know of a place selling them?

Thanks,
Rusty

Back