• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

New and starting construction of a RW19

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Millor

Hi everyone,

this is Oscar writing you from Barcelona in Catalonia. I decided to start building a Ragwing Stork RW19 some four months ago, in part greatly motivated by the building log of our fellow member MadProfessor8138. I do herewith sincerely thanks Kevin for his support and guidance during those confusing early days. As this is my first homebuilt project, it's going to be a real challenge for me!

So far I have been struggling with the Civil Aviation Authorities in order to get the green light to start the construction. This took me two intense months, you all know how tedious bureaucracy can be when one simply wishes to start with the real thing! Currently I am dressing up my workshop space, meaning selling an old project car to make room available, disposing of plenty of items that where only collecting dust and building the huge working bench. Sourcing parts and materials has also taken some time, but this will go on as long as the plane is being constructed I guess.

I am really glad to be part of the Homebuilders community.

Back