• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

The Janowski Project - Rethinking the J1B/J2/J3

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mohawk750

Ok folks, This is a new thread dedicated to the designs of Jaroslow Janowski whom I have never met but have grown to respect through the study of his life's work in designing a series of small aircraft that have universal appeal and have been copied time and again in the ultralight world. For anyone not familiar with the J series aircraft I have written a brief history of the designs.

I have also now spent over 25 to complete and verifying my translation of the Janowski J2 Polenez plans set. I've done this with the benefit of google translate, reference to the J1B plans and 30 plus years experience working in aviation. I am posting this now for anyone to download to assist in the study of the J2 plans set. I know The J1B and J2 plans have been posted before but I will re-post my copies, which may be better quality here so everything is in one place.

I invite you let your imaginations run wild with the only expectation that we rekindle interest in this series of light aircraft.

Attachments

• A Brief History of Janowski Aircraft.pdf
    749.4 KB · Views: 291
  • J-1B plans.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 301
  • Janowski J-2_compressed.pdf
    2.7 MB · Views: 346
  • Janowski J2 Polenez - Materials Translation.pdf
    558.3 KB · Views: 294
Back