• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Light Weight - 0.01 Digital Protractor for Prop Pitching

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flow

Hey folks,

Does anyone know of something better than the standard resolution: 0.01°; accuracy: ±0.1° at 0° and 90°, ±0.2° 2° - 89° mems driven level/protractors?
https://www.amazon.com/Neoteck-Wate...keywords=Neoteck+ntk034&qid=1605294469&sr=8-1Even these aren't much better PRO 3600 DIGITAL PROTRACTOR | Aircraft Spruce
My phone is repeatable to 0.1 but then my eyes on a standard bubble are better than that. I want to try and get fussy on my prop pitching.

Is there a digital option or should I just fassion something up with an engineering level?

Back