• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Pulsar Aircraft Assets For Sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yellowhammer

Supporting Member
Born In Alabama, reside: Louisiana (unfortunately)
Greetings All,

I read in the back of my most recent Kitplanes Magazine that the assets of the Pulsar Aircraft Company are for sale.
This includes the Pulsar XP, KRS-100, Super Pulsar 100, and Pulsar 600. This includes the molds, demonstrator aircraft along with all the required tooling.

Two caveats to consider.

The first is I have it on good authority that the molds are in pitiful shape. My source took a look at them and this was 10 or so years ago so one can imagine how they might look today.

The second caveat is the current owner is asking 2 million dollars for the whole shooting match.

I feel that is a mighty steep price all things considered.

In my humble opinion, I feel the market is ripe for a resurgence of the Pulsar as long as the kit were to remain an affordable alternative. I think the Super Pulsar was what the Pulsar line should have been from the get go. The XP, I feel, is just a tad bit small for the average sized man of 6' tall and weight of anywhere from 180-210 pounds

Just wanted to make anyone aware that didn't already know. If I were ten years younger I might be inclined to negotiate.

Hope all are doing well.

Safe Skies,

Yellowhammer

Back