• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Beech Staggerwing Fuselage Best Offer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Victor Bravo

Supporting Member
I flew into Santa Paula airport KSZP yesterday, on a highly important mission to burn up some dead dinosaur meat.

Sitting there was what looked for all the world to be a Beech Staggerwing bare tube fuselage. It was either a "real" Staggerwing or an experimental scratch built Staggerwing. The only reason I can say something like that is because it was sitting right next to the hangar where the one-off scratch built Howard "Mullicoupe" (cross between a DGA-15 and a Mister Mulligan) was built, so there's just no shortage of capacity to take that big of a project on in this particular place :)

A sign said "For Sale, Best Offer" and a phone number. This airport is such that anyone you speak to will know whose airplane that is, and how to get in touch with them. Rowena, the airport manager, will know whoever it is.

There was no price listed.

I know you've been wondering just that to do with that spare 985 in your basement....

Back