• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Health Wealth & Happiness

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

delta

Hopefully this will be a thread where stuff that works for one might also work for others. CR recently commented how important vitamin C was for the immune system and I wish to expound on that fact by relaying some history of mine from the mid 70"s. I met a friend of a friend who told me how he was diagnosed with advanced lung cancer and they sent him home to die. A young doctor somehow got him on intravenous vitamin C and not only cured him but allowed me to be talking to him 16 years later. He was sprinkling vitamin C crystals on his salad, which is I suppose how the conversation got started. Anyway I've literally been huffing the stuff ever since and know it's played a part in keeping me going after 50 plus years of tobacco abuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back