• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

BD-5B Airplane Clean

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ahawk

BD-5B airplane FOR SALE We bought it from a friend whose father bought an original kit and built the plane. It has a Hirth engine To the best of our knowledge it last flew 30 years ago. Plane was stored in a hanger in Raleigh, NC. Please make an offer. I am not fishing.... I need the plane out of our shop.
I can be reached at 919-971-2115 or email [email protected]

IMG_8488.JPG IMG_9652.jpegIMG_9646.JPG IMG_9649.jpeg [/ATTACH] IMG_8488.JPG IMG_8486.JPG IMG_9645.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_9650.jpeg
    IMG_9650.jpeg
    52.5 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
Back