• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Fauvel AV-36, 361 and 362

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've taken on the responsibility of preserving and developing this classic flying wing design. I received the documentation a couple of days ago, but have not yet had time to fully examine everything. The original plans are in pretty poor shape but I'm confidant that I can get them into marketable condition. Some of them are at the copy shop now getting digitized so I don't have to abuse the originals any more than necessary.

It may be several weeks/months before I can get the plans freshened up and ready for reproduction. I'll try to post updates as appropriate.

Among the AV-36 documents there is some other Fauvel design related history. I'll be posting these documents to an GroupsIO site when time allows.

Questions and/or suggestions are most welcome!

Back