• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Move along - nothing to see here

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drstress

Bye

There is an important omission in the calculations for the "Constraint Analysis". Put there on purpose to see what would happen. All of the calculations are simple "hand, closed-form" calculations any high school algebra student should easily follow. Since no one commented on any of them, I think either no one bothered to look through them or no one has the expertise to understand them.

Either way this is my last post. I'm sure the "good ole' boy" club will pointlessly blabber on and on about any and all of my attempts to bring a small amount of order to what has to be the most random assortment of opinions I have ever experienced.

Since I don't fit in to this culture, I will welcome it as a badge of honor to be exorcised from HBA.

Last edited:
Back