• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

wheres BWB? Ampmeter? Cooper? Old timer Homebuilt usergroup

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Caltard13

Hello,
I was big into Homebuilts in the early 90s. bult and flw a kitfox, Hung out on the Homebuilt user group - before such a thing as forums existed. hung out with Badwater Bill, Tommy Cooper, John Ampmeter, Reverand Pinkass, John Stricker, Bob Urban, - How I never got arrested I'll never know. Lead the Bass Wars, - the takedown of Ralphie, the Dennis kneecapping - i'm proud of that work!

I wonder what happened to those user group guys, I suspect maybe one or 2 hang here now?

decsided since I'm still alive and getting older, might be time to remedy that by headed for helicopters, thinking those Mosquitos might be the bees knees

Back