• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

The Millholland Designs Legal Eagle Ultralight, Legal Eagle XL and Double Eagle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rockiedog2

Thought I would start us a thread for Leonard's designs. Anything concerning the LEU, XL or DE. Construction techniques, motors, performance, weight and balance, sources, material, questions or whatever you want feel free to put it here. Some thread drift is ok so long as it may be remotely related to the Eagles somehow. Last report I got from Leonard the plans sales increase every year including the first model, the short wing LEU. They got a site dedicated to the designs; I'm not active in that site anymore and don't have the link, sorry. My particular plane PuttPutt was one of the first plans built and has had so much exposure here and elsewhere that I hesitate to say a lot about it for fear being a broken record but I keep getting questions every time it's mentioned so will post those answers here from time to time. I'm wondering about Frank Johnson's new one with the Verner and wish he would tell us how that's going but he's so busy building props we might not get anything.

reklaw 2012cr.jpg EAA 09 (212).jpg

Back