• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Blueprints for P-40 Warhawk

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jwhallon

Hello,

I'm thinking of designing a scale replica for the P40 Warhawk and I'm trying to locate reliable, readable blueprints. So far I've found (p40warhawk.com) which has some free prints though most are unreadable. Plans.aero has blueprints for sale but I have never used their services. I want to be sure before I pay out $120 that I can really transpose accurate scale parts from this. Really appreciate any advice on finding reliable prints. Thank you!

Back