• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

CNC Router, Plasma, 3D Printer, combo unit.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Armilite

Looking at this:
I also see this Add-on a 3D Printer Attachment, and I have also seen Plasma Cutter, Laser, Vynil & Gasket Cutter options on some other machines. I have a Cut 50 PRO Hand-Held Plasma Cutter that Cuts up to at least 1/2", I think I once cut a little thicker than that. I see someone also selling a Torch Conversion.

Since you can Cut 6061 up to 2" on a Table Saw with the right Saw Blade, you could profile some parts to get it close and then maybe finish with the Router, predill Bolt Holes.

Does anybody use a Combo CNC Unit? I don't work much with Wood these days. I would probably use the Router for Cutting Delrin/Nylon, and 6061.

Attachments

• FRONT.jpg
    FRONT.jpg
    239.9 KB · Views: 10
  • REAR.jpg
    REAR.jpg
    292.9 KB · Views: 9
  • P80.jpg
    P80.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 9
  • CNC ROUTER 3D PRINTER Add On 2.jpg
    CNC ROUTER 3D PRINTER Add On 2.jpg