• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

What Kind of Country Have We Become...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rbrochey

that we have this stupid 254 pound ultralight rule? It makes no sense to me... it seems to me that taking it to three hundred pound limit, excluding a power plant, would result in a much safer and doable design that would enable far more people to participate... Look at the EMG-6 https://electricmotorglider.com/ you can build it as an a 103 platform and if you do anything to improve it wham it now has to classified as an Experimental... I think that 254 pound rule is asinine... it may be time to march on Washington... what group of morons came up with that number anyway??? Boot them out.

Back