• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Furry Friends

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rockiedog2

I like animals. I used to kill and eat a lot of em...some sort of cave man thing but got over that. So I've been seeing this gray and white wild cattum around here for a while and left him some of Rockie's(RIP my friend) left over food in a frying pan out on the front porch of my mansion here in the hangar. It disappeared pretty quick so I put some more out. Wasn't long before it was all gone(about 10#) so went to Dollar General and got 20# more. That was gettin eaten up quick too and there were signs of some sort of skirmish having gone on so I put a game camera on the post by the frying pan. Turned out I got 2 wild cattums, a wild shepherd that runs my deer off, a possum, and 3 coons I been feedin. No wonder it was gettin eaten up so fast. Well, I fed em about 50# and all the leftovers than decided they're on their own again. Too much...and I know they were gonna bring their friends along

IMG_0083.jpg IMG_0273.jpg IMG_0289.jpg IMG_0007.jpg IMG_0617.jpg IMG_0105.jpg

I saw a black bear on the end of the strip in I think it was 93. He turned the garbage can over and clawed one on my trees.
You guys got any good animal stuff you wanta post go ahead. Or anything else for that matter
you guys like COPS? my favorite show. and LOCKUP.

Last edited:
Back