• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Hello! I'm new to HBA!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Plane-Guy

Hello!
Ever since I was 3 years old, I loved airplanes. I always loved looking up at the sky and watching as airplanes flew by (Yes I am aware of that rhyme;)). In fact, I loved airplanes so much that I was basically the "Plane Guy" of my school. One day we had to choose a topic for a class project and I chose: Environmental Impacts of Aircraft on the Environment. The grade I got for that assignment was a different story, but it really got me thinking. The world is really getting polluted by airplanes and it needs to stop. So from that moment on, I wanted to make an Eco-Friendly Airplane. So far I haven't actually done it but recently I remindd myself of it, and I plan on taking this into action.

So, that was my story. I have been designing an electronic ultralight for the past week or so but I lack good aerodynamic knowledge. I plan on using this site to assist me in my endeavor.

Thanks a lot,
PlaneGuy

Back