• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

The answer to Gorilla glue ???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tarkus

Ok, some times I have to admit to being an idiot, recently bought a FP-202 Koala (part 103) from a guy in FL close to finished. The craftsmanship looked good and I thought I asked all the right questions, so after driving it back to OR, I go about finishing up the tail feathers and cowling and fitting a few instruments, then it hits me that he mentioned Gorilla glue without going into details. After a few Emails it turns out he used it for most of the project, albiet well done, after I explained my concerns no more replies to my Emails ?
So whats the best solution, a can of gas and a match ?
Any ideas

Back