• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

wiring harness

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carbon

Hello all. My friend has a TIERATORN TIERRA2 ultra light.

I had made a post before about fixing some of the wiring. https://www.homebuiltairplanes.com/...stions/15937-new-winged-world.html#post179820

But after a few hours work I believe the harness is beyond repair. There are junky splices everywhere. Broken wires, cut wires. Wires that go nowhere. The repairs were done with dollar store crimps.

Which brings me to my question. Where can I get a wiring harness? Either a factory replacement or a generic harness based on engine and other things. Sorry for sounding so ignorant this is my first experience with an ultralight.

Back