• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Ultralight Trike Questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Harley

icon10.png
Ultralight Trike Questions

Hello all!:ban:

So after being Inspired by the internet video “Surfing the Clouds" I have decided that my first endeavor into flying will be in a weight-shifting trike.

Now...... the questions once again arise......Any help would be great!

1. I live in Burlington, WI does anyone know where a trike flying club in Wisconsin is?

2. Where is the best place to find used trikes for sale?

3. What are some of the best companies that make trikes?

4. Are there certain designs or models I should stay away from?

5. I hear with Trikes that it’s not a necessity to have a ballistic parachute due to the fact that if your engine cuts out you can just glide back down?(I think I will get one either way)

6. Does anyone have any parts or supplies for trikes that they are looking to get rid of? Or just don't use anymore?

Thanks again guys I hope this post gets as much attention as my first one! You guys are the best!
:ban:​

Back