• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

New lightweight 120 hp engine?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpainCub

Hi, I came across this article on EAA experimenter Experimenter - February 2013 and ti looks like first unit is rated at 120hp and 176 lbs. I could have sworn that this looks like a motorcycle engine, and I had a brochure of this engine searching for a power plant for a different project, but I don´t recall who is it from. They claim that I.C.P designed the engine, but it is just too familiar. Also, why would they have such and awkward rear end if there was not transmission to be fitted into this thing... :whistle:

Anyway, looks promising for really light and powerful LSA and ULM´s to be had!!! :ban::ban::ban::ban: Congrats I.C.P for your efforts, hope to see it running!!!

If anyone recognizes the engine, please do share :D

Aprilia?

JM

Back