• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Dynamic Prop Balance equip info req.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nickjaxe

Hi guys...I belong to an ultralight club in the UK...we are interested in getting our own dynamic prop balance equipment....the only kit I can find on the net is made by an American company... Dynamic Solution Systems,

They have 2 models of interest but I have no idea of price ranges...they are,

DSS Personal MicroBalancer

And,

DSS MicroVib II Prop Balancing Kit

I wonder can any of you guys give me any info about this equipment...cost and practicality for the home user.

Nick.

Back