• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Interesting links, suppliers, forums, etc.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mac790

Because a lot of interesting links were posted, but are hard to find, I think it might be a good idea to make one common thread with links, I propose also to keep this thread clear, so if you know any links please post them, otherwise please don't, it helps to keep it clear and informal, for us, and future members.

Because I'm an European member, so I'll post mostly European links.
Distributors
Havel Composites
You will find there, different types of resins, and fibers, they have also RT prepregs. The good thing is that sell also in small quantities.

Here is a link to German distributor,
R&G Faserverbundwerkstoffe | R&G Faserverbundwerkstoffe

Here is another shop with some products, located in Holland might be useful for our Dutch friends.
Alles op het gebied van kunstharsen, glasvezels, kitten, lijmen en coatings in de webwinkel van Poly-Service.

Forums
Here is an interesting forum, a lot of info about vacuum bagging, infusion, etc,registration is necessary to have full access.
Werksberg Composites Forum - Powered by vBulletin

This forum is mostly related to the boat buildings (I thnik that most people here our familiar with it) but just in case.
Fiberglass and Composite Boat Building - Boat Design Forums

Back