• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Stainless pin nails to hold corner blocks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

birdus

I'm about to start assembling my wings and was thinking it might be a good idea to use a pin nailer with stainless pin nails to hold the corner blocks in place (which connect the spars and ribs) while the epoxy cures. I've read that brass nails are ideal, but they don't seem to exist for pin nailers.

Thoughts?

Thanks,
Jay

Back