• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Ragwing RW 11

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alan Filby

Hi all
i have got an opportunity to buy a partially completed Ragwing RW11, the workmanship on the airframe is very nice, any comments on the aircraft design in general, I am an airline pilot about to retire and would very much like to get back to some proper grass roots flying, the thought of completing the machine is not beyond my skill level ( I hope) as I also hold an AME licence ( expired)
Any thoughts on this pretty little machine good or bad would be appreciated.
thanks

Back