• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Fisher Avenger wing question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ecarson

I've got one wing on. It was installed by last owner. I did the other one this weekend. I stopped where I was cause thjngs weren't measuring right. Seems like somehow one wing is 1/4 inch lower than the other one. Any ideas on how to fis this issue without cutting to much wood out? And the other question is, what's the angle of the wings suppose to be? The one he did is about 1° angle. Mine that I put on has about a 4° angle. Are any of these two right? I still have time to make adjustments to make it right. Thanks for the help in advance.

Back