+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1234567 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Focke Wulf 190 80% Scale

Focke Wulf 190 80% Scale

Hi!

I am looking for a Plan of Marcel Jurca MJ-8 for the Warbird Focke Wulf 190 A/F 80% Scale.

Can somebody help me to find the Plans?

I am interested to buy used Plans.

Greetings

Roland

Nochero-

Try http://www.marcel-jurca.com. Contact info should be there.
    "Aviation or Flying, take your choice. There is nothing in all the world quite like either one of them."
    -Richard Bach,
    Aviation or Flying? Take your pick

Oops...
    Last edited by JustAnotherSpitGuy; May 25th, 2005 at 08:27 PM.
    "Aviation or Flying, take your choice. There is nothing in all the world quite like either one of them."
    -Richard Bach,
    Aviation or Flying? Take your pick

We've got a guy here 'Down under' that put together about an 80% all metal FW190, and fitted a Russian M-14 radial up front!!
    I think his name is Terry Kronk and previously built a Supermarine (Austrailan) Spitfire, but tossed the Jabiru out and put in a small block chevy!
    Was just looking through my collection of fly-in photo's and we have a few scaled replicas around including a glass/wood composite Me109G and a very nice SE-5a, both with rotax two strokes.
    My club President and a mate have just about finished their Neuport, but my other friend with the 75% all metal F4U is running out of room and money while getting ready to move to an airpark.
    A previous club member had built a scaled Piper Cub with an assortment of engines (VW, Suzuki and a French ground power unit copy of an 0-200) and is still trying to finish his 65% Hurricane.
    Arthur.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Focke Wulf 190 80% Scale-fw190.jpg  
    GO FAST, TURN
    LEFT!

Aircraft Sheet Metal Fabricator
    TailDragger Ultralight Instructor
    Now Building Project #5
    My life history in Photo's

His Spitfire.
    This thing sounds truly awesome!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Focke Wulf 190 80% Scale-spitfire21.jpg  
    GO FAST, TURN
    LEFT!

Now Building Project #5

Registered User SpitfireBuilder91's Avatar
    Terry Kronk's Spit is a Spitfire Mk25, the "true" 75% aircraft (the 26 has an 80% fuselage, but a 75% wing).

I prefer the 25's shape, personally. Just looks very slinky
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Focke Wulf 190 80% Scale-spitfire-25-flight.jpg  
    Cheers

Daren

Pylon500,

I'm VERY interested in the all metal Corsair project! Can you tell me a bit more about the powerplant your friend selected for this project, and are there any photos available of the current progress?

I've been a huge fan of the Russian M-14P radial engine ever since it made it's popular appearance on the experemental aircraft scene some time ago. The M-14P powered Fw-190 kit is precisely the type of kit I'd love to build following the completion of my RV-4 project. Is Kronk's kit the same one pictured in your previous post? Is there any chance he might offer the plane as a kit in the future? The one in the photo looks spot on!

With the little Russian radial now available on the free market, these are exactly the type of round-engined warbird kits that should be flooding the market.

I have a feeling that Terry Kronk's FW-190 was a scratch built one-off, I could be wrong, but you would have to search for his e-mail and ask him?
    I did hear a rumour that his next project is a P-51.
    My mate with the Corsair project would ideally like to use the local ROTEC R-2800g (geared?) radial, but has also been looking at the Rotax 912S and the Modified Corvairs.
    The F4U is on hold till he finishes his Zenith and moves to one of our airparks.
    Arthur.
    GO FAST, TURN
    LEFT!

Now Building Project #5

Originally posted by pylon500
    We've got a guy here 'Down under' that put together about an 80% all metal FW190, and fitted a Russian M-14 radial up front!!
    I think his name is Terry Kronk and previously built a Supermarine (Austrailan) Spitfire, but tossed the Jabiru out and put in a small block chevy!
    Was just looking through my collection of fly-in photo's and we have a few scaled replicas around including a glass/wood composite Me109G and a very nice SE-5a, both with rotax two strokes.
    My club President and a mate have just about finished their Neuport, but my other friend with the 75% all metal F4U is running out of room and money while getting ready to move to an airpark.
    A previous club member had built a scaled Piper Cub with an assortment of engines (VW, Suzuki and a French ground power unit copy of an 0-200) and is still trying to finish his 65% Hurricane.
    Arthur.
    Any more info or pictures on Terry's FW190? (it is a one off BTW) - Thats my dream plane, and I sure would like to know more about it. (I had a mostly done W.A.R. FW190, but sold it)...

Thanks!

Thumbs up Marcel Jurca MJ-8 Focke-Wulf 190-A5

hey there Nochero!

This is almost a year after the fact, but if you or anyone else is intersted in a set of plans for the Marcel Jurca MJ-8 Focke-Wulf 190-A5, I have set available for sale.

Also for sale is a set of plans for Walt Redfern Fokker DR-1 Triplane....both ready to be shipped to an interested buyer.

Pictures and more info available upon request.

Thanks,

King
    king

Originally posted by Bunker Hill
    Pylon500,

I'm VERY interested in the all metal Corsair project! Can you tell me a bit more about the powerplant your friend selected for this project, and are there any photos available of the current progress?

I've been a huge fan of the Russian M-14P radial engine ever since it made it's popular appearance on the experemental aircraft scene some time ago. The M-14P powered Fw-190 kit is precisely the type of kit I'd love to build following the completion of my RV-4 project. Is Kronk's kit the same one pictured in your previous post? Is there any chance he might offer the plane as a kit in the future? The one in the photo looks spot on!

With the little Russian radial now available on the free market, these are exactly the type of round-engined warbird kits that should be flooding the market.
    Wow.. My thoughts EXACTLY...
    Funnier yet, my countermeasure while waiting was to consider the RV-4! Actually, can you get RV in Plans only? I'm half thinking of building one to the same build standards, but skinned like a FW.. (Terry's plane with a MP-14 is my dream plane)..

Hey, long time no link!
    Still very busy with trying to do house move and all....
    Have just loaded some video footage of Terry Kronk's FW190 landing to the .
    I have another clip of him doing a flyby, but the camera went out of focus.
    It's OK for sound, but the picture is blurry, will post if people really want it!
    Arthur.
    GO FAST, TURN
    LEFT!

Now Building Project #5

Originally posted by pylon500
    Hey, long time no link!
    Still very busy with trying to do house move and all....
    Have just loaded some video footage of Terry Kronk's FW190 landing to the Google Video site.
    I have another clip of him doing a flyby, but the camera went out of focus.
    It's OK for sound, but the picture is blurry, will post if people really want it!
    Arthur.
    Thanks for the vid link.. any more info you could provide on Terry's bird would be appreciated.. Its my dream plane (I had a WAR FW190), but I'm not sure how to get started on a metal one...

AVI

Jurca FW-190

German Jurca FW-190 with an R1830:

http://warbirdinformationexchange.or...pic.php?t=8698
    Iceman

If anyone happens to come by an e-mail address or any other contact info for Terry Kronk, please forward it to me at: SkyChrgr1@aol.com of you would. TIA!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1234567 ... LastLast