• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

How Come We Havn't Seen This Before?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AVI

Flying Legend - Warbird Replica DSC5843-1024x682.jpg

https://www.homebuiltairplanes.com/...s/7863-replicas-other-than-p-51-p-40-a-2.html

I recall that a number of years ago, the Tucano's designer and his son flew a wood homebuilt that had similar lines to the Tucano. In fact, after searching for an email address, I inquired about it, but the designer's son didn't have much to say except that he was looking for serious investors to put it into production.

OK, found it ... it was called the Kovacs K-51 Peregrine

K51.jpg K51-1.jpg

(sorry for the typo in the heading but I'm unable to correct it... )

Last edited:
Back