• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

EAA Chapter 412 "Bigfork Fly-in"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hg601xl

Hi Guys!

This is my first post. I'm looking forward to getting acquainted.

I'd like to invite all who can make it to Bigfork, Mn., (FOZ), May 20, 2006. Our EAA chapter, (412), of Grand Rapids, Mn. is hosting a fly-in from 10:00AM to 4:00PM (CDT). We're looking forward to a big turnout of "warbirds", "classics", "antiques", "homebuilts", and, of course, GA aircraft.

We will be serving brats, burgers, and chili-dogs. The Bigfork Boy Scouts will be providing salads and desserts.

PIC eat free! Numerous door prizes awarded to PIC.

FOZ is located in the heart of the beautiful "Edge of the Wilderness" area of Northern Minnesota.

AV fuel available at GPZ 37 miles south of FOZ.

Hope to see you there!
Gene

Back