• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Wiring workshop and this weekend's cookout in Plymouth, MA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Captain_John

Just an update, Folks!

If you are REMOTELY interested in attending, SIGN UP NOW! We are almost 1 month away and have 15 signed up. We NEED 18 in order to make it a go. Sign up here and NOW!

http://www.aeroelectric.com/seminars/Plymouth_2005.html

Also, if you need a room I am holding these rooms at the Comfort Inn until TOMORROW! After that date, I would have to put my own money down and I don't want to do that as I am doing this for education and entertainment... not for profit!

For more details and up to date information, see my chapter's website at:

www.eaaul62.com

where we will be offering last minute information regarding the event.

One more thing!

We are having a cookout, this coming weekend!On Saturday, July 16th we will be cooking burgers, dogs and I plan on making my award winning chili! The food is free, all we ask for is a donation.

The event on the 16th will be at Ace Helicopter on the south side of the field!

By aircraft, you will taxi as though you are departing on runway 33... but take the turnoff at the only hangar there. We will have a comm radio tuned to Unicom, 123.00 if you have any questions. The grass will be mowed for parking so taxi on up and have some lunch!

By car, the airport is on South Meadow in Plymouth. Enter at Gate 6 and follow the signs along the dirt road past the approach end of runway 6, to the event.

We will be there from 11AM until the food is gone or the last plane leaves!

Email me if you have any questions. N357JS at adelphia.net

See you there!

:D CJ

Back