• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

National Torches - Regulators and Torch

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JohnS

Has anyone ever seen or tried these before. I ordered the 3C torch and a couple tips because I couldn't resist. I have what I need but these look nice, the people were great to talk to and helpful, and they manufacture here in the US.

The torch is very reasonable at $125 and tips are about $20. If you take a look they have a bunch of different flame patterns that could prove useful. $86 for single stage reulators and $175 I think for two stage (Oxygen only). Seems fair to me again for USA made stuff. And they have been around for a while. Seems they are a favorite of glass artists and some other specialty users.

Anyway, thought it could prove to be a good option to add to the list of torches one might consider.

https://nationaltorch.com/

Back