• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Turks and Caicos Islands

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gringo

After retiring to these little islands between the Bahamas and the Dominican Republic, we've decided that we need an airplane to get back and forth to the USA as well as for aerial photography. I've long been interested in the CH 801, or something similar. After a long hiatus from GA, I am getting back into it. My wife just started lessons here, and I've had a private ticket since the early 80's. Owned a two place ultralight trike ten years ago. I'm hoping to get up to speed on the latest and greatest by reading what you guys have to say about it all. Plan would be to build a plane at our place in Colorado, get it registered in the USA, and island hop it back down here to the Turks and Caicos.

Back