• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Seven piece engine cowling mold

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eugene

Supporting Member
Here is some pictures of what I did so far.

Just checking to see if my thinking, correct. I am planning to break the plug itself to make sure that mold fits nicely around the wings and cabin. Whatever I don't like I can use simply body filler to fix the mold from inside. I think...

I only have to do one last piece, the air intake, that is #7

Looks like a huge project when you put all the pieces together on the table upside down!

IMG_2080.jpegIMG_2100.jpegIMG_2099.jpegIMG_2098.jpegIMG_2097.jpegIMG_2096.jpegIMG_2095.jpegIMG_2094.jpegIMG_2093.jpegIMG_2092.jpeg

Back