• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Question re: Zenith 650 and 750 Parts Commonality

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Victor Bravo

Supporting Member
Does anyone here know if or what the differences are between the horizontal tail and elevator assembly for the CH-650 and the 750 Cruzer?

I'm not talking about the "upside down" tail on the 750 STOL, I mean the 750 Cruzer with the symmetrical tail airfoil, and the 650 symmetrical airfoil.

Wondering whether a 650 tail assembly can be used on a Cruzer. Our youth building program has a 750 partial fuselage kit, and we are getting a donated 650 tail kit. So if the kids build the 650 tail and we put it on the "spare" 750 project, are we changing the design appreciably?

Yes I know very well that I can call and bother Zenith with this question, but I want to limit our PITA factor with them on parts we did not buy from them.

Back